Welcome to my blog. I created this blog to capture my experiences, investigations, and musing on Flutter, Dart, and technologies related to them.
- “Flutter App Design Using Adobe XD” – A cool Flutter app needs a good, thought out UX/UI design. Adobe XD is an effective and efficient tool for creating one.
- “GitHub Pages Custom Domain Name” – Register a custom domain name with Google Domains and set up GitHub Pages to use it.
- “Flutter PWA Hosted on GitHub” – Create a baseline Flutter progressive web app hosted by GitHub Pages for zero cost.
- “Which IDE to Use for Flutter Development” – I’m moving over to Visual Studio Code as my preferred Flutter IDE. Read my post about my reasons for switching from Android Studio to VS Code.
- “Setting the Editor Font – Customizing VS Code” – A simple customization to make VS Code more visually appealing.
Blogging is new to me, but I have a strong desire to capture what I learn and share my thoughts about Flutter. You can read why I decided to create this blog in my post “Hello Flutter World!“